Thursday, December 30, 2004

Turkey is a lucky country

One of the few optimistic things I've every read from a Turk about their country.

"Comparatively, Turkey is improving. There are certain deficiencies and we need to do a lot of hard work, but Turkey is on the right road.

We need to think about this as we enter New Year. There is no need for pessimism.

Just go and see the real Turkey. You’ll be able to see this country’s real potential. Wherever I go in the Middle East, Far East, Africa or Latin America and whomever I talk to, I hear the same words: “You are a great, strong and lucky country.”

How lucky we are!"

Turkey is a lucky country

2 comments:

Kiron Manuel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kiron Manuel said...

if you send me postcards of Turkey I will send you back cards from
Asia.